1. Roman Janoušek, with its registered office at Zahájská 362, 570 01 Litomyšl,registered at the Town hall in Litomyšli, processes in the case of an answer to a question submitted using the contact form by email within the meaning of European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / ES (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “the Regulation”), the following personal data:
- name and surname,
- a email.
2. Name, surname, telephone and email must be processed to answer the question submitted using the contact form. This personal data will be processed by Roman Janoušek for a period of 6 months.
3. The processing of personal data is carried out by Roman Janoušek, ie the administrator of personal data, however, the following processors may also process personal data for this company:
4. Please note that under the law on the protection of personal data you have the right to:
- request information from us about your personal data,
- request an explanation from us regarding the processing of personal data,
- request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected,
- request the deletion of this personal data from us – however, this deletion will result in the termination of negotiations on the contract,
- if you have any doubts about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.